Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cheesecake Factory

One of my favorite places is the Cheesecake Factory. I enjoy their large menu of options and for the price you get a good amount of food, and of course there’s the cheesecake!

While we looked over the menu they bring you 2 mini loaves of bread. Of course the pet peeve of mine is cold butter and they give you cold butter. I had having to smash fluffy bread with cold hard butter. Anyway, the bread is yummy, but don’t filly up on that.

photo 1 (Copy)

D ordered the classic Mojito $9.25. He said it was good, but not worth almost $10.

photo 2 (Copy)

He also ordered the lunch portion of Miso Salmon $13.95. This was a good dish, we just had to mix the sauce in with the rice, because the rice was a gummy clump, otherwise the fish was cooked perfectly and seasoned well.

photo 3 (Copy)

I ordered the lunch portion of Lemon Chicken Piccata $11.95. You can’t really mess this dish up. Everything tasted really good. I liked that they buttered the noodles so they wouldn’t clump together. I almost had too many noodles for the amount of chicken, but it was still tasty.

photo 4 (Copy)

Today it was my choice to pick out a slice of cheesecake and I went with the Coconut Cheesecake Topped with Coconut Cream Custard, all on a Chocolate Macaroon Crust $6.95. OMG this is amazing!! It’s not overly rich like some of their cheesecakes. I would order this again in a heartbeat.

photo 5 (Copy)

Of course we’ll be back, we’ve never had a bad experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment