Friday, October 14, 2011

Fish City Grill

IMG_8603 [800x600]

I had raved to D about how good Fish City Grill was and told him I had to take him there. Last time I was there (click HERE for details) I had a bowl of Cream of Roasted JalapeƱo Soup was really good, but this time we tried the Clam Chowder $3.99. It was good as well, but I think I would rather have the jalapeno soup.

IMG_5175 (Copy)

For our first choice we went with a special on the board. Crab Stuffed Flounder with Chardonnay Cream Sauce $17.99. Although it sounded really good, it wasn’t. The fish was dry and over cooked and there wasn’t much stuffing. I felt like they just threw whatever they could on the plate and served it.

IMG_5177 (Copy)

We also ordered another black board special, Grilled Chilean Salmon with Bourbon Honey Glaze $14.99. This was a little better than the other dish. The potatoes and grits tasted really bland and the only good thing on the plate was the sauce.

IMG_5176 (Copy)

If this was our first time here I wouldn’t come back. All I can say is I’ll be sticking to the menu items from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment