Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ling’s Restaurant

Currently in a neighborhood environment it’s a little off the beaten path. I had lunch delivered and was surprised they arrived within 10 minutes of my call when they estimated 20 minutes.

When we eat at Asian restaurants our test is always the Kung Pao and the General Tso’s. I must say I was pleased with the flavors of this restaurant. They mail out coupons which are not good for lunch specials, but if you order dinner they come in handy. There’s also a 10% discount for party orders. There is a $10 minimum for delivery.

The sweet and sour soup was really good, the eggroll wasn’t soggy and had good flavor as for the rice I liked the fried rice better, which is a shock to me because I usually don’t like fried rice.

IMG_8801 (Medium)

Kung Pao Chicken is $5.55 for the lunch portion and comes with a vegetable eggroll, your choice of soup, and choice of fried rice or steamed rice. I really enjoyed the extra vegetables they had in there and the flavor was spot on as well as the spice.

IMG_8803 (Medium)

General Tso’s Chicken is $5.79 for the lunch portion and comes with a vegetable eggroll, your choice of soup, and choice of fried rice or steamed rice. I think the dish was ok, the sauce was good, but didn’t wow me.

IMG_8804 (Medium)

I would go back for sure. Can’t wait to try some of their other dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment