Friday, July 16, 2010

Catfish Mike's - CLOSED

Catfish Mike's is a new little gem that opened in Katy. I had a coupon for buy one entree get one free so we gave it a try at lunch. To give it all a try we both ordered the Catfish and Shrimp Basket for $10.95 which had 2 catfish fillets and 6 shrimp. The first thing I noticed was how big the shrimp and catfish where. Both where cooked to perfection and had flavor. I can't tell you how many times I've had catfish at places and it just taste like a fried mess. This coating had a little spice and just enough to still enjoy the flavor of the catfish itself. I highly recommend this place to anyone. Their menu can be found on their site and if you sign up for their email loop they will send coupons. Don't expect a huge selection they only carry the basic seafoods and it's almost all fried.

No comments:

Post a Comment