Friday, June 8, 2012

Bam’s Roadhouse Grill

IMG_5503 [800x600]IMG_5504 [800x600]

When you are on the north side of Lake Travis you don’t have a lot of options on places to eat which is fine with me, but it is nice to have a few choices. We stopped at Bam’s Roadhouse Grill for dinner on our way in town. They have a nice open patio area where there’s a band playing music. We opted for the small ac area (sitting at the bar) since the weather was on the warm side. I’m sorry my pictures are a little dark, but the lighting was dark so I didn’t want to have the flash on and draw attention to myself.

IMG_5509 [800x600]

Since they are supposed to have the best burgers and are known for the stuffed burgers we each got one to try. D got the Hatch Green Chile Burger $8 (Half-pound hickory smoked beef stuffed with cheddar cheese, bacon and hatch green chilies) and beer-battered onion rings $5. While the onion rings where good, I don’t think that they are worth $5 since you don’t get very many. The burger was good, just really messy.

IMG_5507 [800x600]

I got the Black Jack Burger $7 (Quarter pound burger with blackened seasoning, pepper jack cheese and grilled onions, served on a corn-dusted Kaiser). The menu says it comes with fries or chips and salsa which was a misprint so we had to pay an extra $4 for fries, which was totally worth it. They are well seasoned and there’s plenty for 2 people to share. I enjoyed my burger and would order it again for sure.

IMG_5505 [800x600]IMG_5508 [800x600]

No comments:

Post a Comment